27 May 2008

Who Me?














Ian Joseph Scotland was born on February 4th. He weighed just a tad more than a 5 pound bag of sugar.

OK, confession: I'm a grandmother!! Yes, I know, hard to believe, but it's true!

I went to visit Ian and his mother and father in April, I 'm pleased to report they are all very well adjusted at this point!
Now he's sleeping like a champ and growing like a weed, so his parents are sleeping too, it's a good thing.

Let me tell you, it's an amazing thing to have a grandson!! You'll just have to experience it someday! There is just something very special about having a new generation emerge. Very special indeed - I'm over the moon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Baby
    what a face !
    my warmest congratulations.
    love
    Wendy Gell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Planet Joy and for sharing your comment!

 
UA-15509490-1