29 July 2013

Jump for Joy!! NEW OpenSky Store Coming Soon!!

Dear Fans, Friends and Followers, 
I need your support to open my store on OpenSky, the marketplace where you can shop with your friends and discover tons of stores and products you will love. 


Once I have the 20 followers needed to open the store I plan to offer my petite silk scarves and one of a kind jewellery for sale at a considerable discount. 

Please go to https://www.opensky.com/joysilk and follow me so I can join this community of merchants and industry insiders. After you have followed me on OpenSky, please help me by sending this email to everyone you know so they can follow my store and discover this amazing social shopping experience. 

Thanks and I look forward to connecting on OpenSky! 

All the Best, 

           Joy      


Joy Light, designer at JoySilk
Art to wear original fashion accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Planet Joy and for sharing your comment!

 
UA-15509490-1