17 February 2014

Joyflower Loves Etsy Treasury


February is a wintry mix. 
Hoarfrost lingering in the trees
[Photo : Alex Hartmann]
Here in Oregon we have occasional warmish days when the garden beckons me to trim and train the landscape, and there are days filled with non-stop rain. Of course there are the holidays, notably St. Valentines Day (my favorite) and President's Day (yawn).

February has been a record breaking month for Etsy Treasury love for Joyflower! In today's post I will highlight a great number of creative colleagues I know via Etsy and I hope you will also enjoy how we share our love of handmade by curating "Treasuries" of one another's work. 
All Things Beautiful 
All Things Beautiful from my talented colleague Kety Bagwalla of Vivid Silks, features my one of a kind Tequila Sunrise Shibori Silk Gown. 
Blue Cloud by Vitrine 
Blue Cloud  by Vitrine Modern Gemstone Jewelry featuring Joyflower Silver and Turquoise Peacock  Feather Shawl.
Dragon's Breath
Dragons Breath, inspired by Fire Opals by Dana from Wind Dancer Studios  featuring (again!) my Foxglove infinity shawl. 

Featuring by LunaEssence
Harbingers of Spring in Featuring, a treasury curated by Diana Saputo of LunaEssence  and founder of Lunaessence Arts & Crafts Worldwide Expo Group, a cooperative of artists promoting handmade via multiple platforms online. 
Featuring my Deposit for Special Order. I love to create custom color combinations on scarves or yardage. You can send swatches or images, we'll negotiate the details. 


Red and Flowers for Valentine's Day  
Phung Nhi of The Callenders Flowers  created a festive Red and Flower for Valentine's Day treasury featuring my Fancy Silk Lavender-Bay Silk Sachets. 


Women in Business Team Treasury
Women in Business team is always active, Thanks to Lisa Beslagic of LiDakatoaDesigns  
feat. Joyflower Orchid Pink Hand Painted SIlk Scarf, do you notice a trend, Radiant Orchid, the Pantone color of the year is very popular!

Love who you Love,  Love what you Love 

Love…Love… Love... Love by Judy Aussenhoferfrom AussenWolf Designs featuring my best selling small accessory Golden Sand Mini-Scarflette
Lovefest Multi-Team Marathon BNR Party
Giftbearer creates wonderful multi-team promotional treasuries. This BNR Marathon features my hand painted silk Infinity Shawl in a color palette I call Ember. 
Joyflower Valentine's Day Picks
I curated a few treasuries this month myself, sometimes I curate a treasury to repay the kindness of my fellow creatives, sometimes I curate based on whimsey! I focused on the theme of Love and Valentines Day this month. 

Love is in the Air

Radiant Orchid Mood
Radiant Orchid Mood ia another Radiant Orchid inspired treasury by Susan from Pippin Post Featuring Joyflower Misty Orchid Infinity Shawl


Pink Hart
Take a closer look at Pink Hart by Anat Kisch from Nata fashion has a fun twist to their collection. Featuring my sophisticated Driftwood Infinity Shawl - new for spring!
Purple Delight
Purple Delight by My Divine Inspiration features my Foxglove Infinity Shawl among others.
Purple Orchid
Purple Orchid is another beautiful treasury curated by by Carolin of Cute as a Button featuring my new design, the Infinity Shawl in Foxglove from the Joysilk Fire Collection
Sharing the Love, Right Back Atcha
Sharing the Love, Right back Atcha classic by Fiona Stolze of silkandart 
Feat. Plummy Reversible Silk Shawl. Deep blue and purple reminiscent of amethyst and aquamarine. 


Valentine's Day Picks from The Artisan Group (TAG)
My petite Orchid Pink Hand Painted Silk Scarf is in good company with the beautiful, one of a kind gifts that were selected for this Valentines Day (but perfect for all occasions) Treasury, gifts from the talented members of The Artisan Group (TAG)  by Jessica Croft from The Prismatic Peacock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Planet Joy and for sharing your comment!

 
UA-15509490-1