Planet Joy is a small planet located in Southern Oregon Beauty Rules on Planet Joy
24 March 2014
Spring Cleaning Feng Shui Style
9 Simple Feng Shui Spring Cleaning Tips
1. The Attitude is Gratitude. Be grateful. Gratitude is the best and fastest way to achieve your goals. It’s important to note the good in any situation. Observing a grateful outlook helps you move forward towards dreams and goals.
2. Adopt an open door policy. Keep the “ming tang” clear of belongings and leave a generous (6’) clearance on both the outside and the inside to ensure that the energy can flow freely to benefit all of the occupants.
3. Improve the chi/energy of your home with regular thorough cleaning. It helps to raise the vibration, allowing you to more easily achieve your goals.
4. Give it away. Donate unused items to the charity of your choice. Your home should reflect who you are and what you want. By clearing unused clutter you will be improving the energy in your home, plus you’ll be donating to a good cause.
5. Let the sunshine in. Make sure your home is bright, airy, and well ventilated. Open windows and let natural light in to raise the energy level throughout your home.
6. If you’re stuck, feeling cluttered, and don’t know where to begin, start by emptying just one drawer. It only takes one step forward to fuel the energy and give you momentum to continue streamlining your home of excess items.
7. Go with the flow. A well placed and clean water feature such as a fountain, pool, pond, etc. can give positive effect for money, relationships and health. Add or upgrade a water feature in your home, a Feng Shui expert can be of assistance to make sure it is well placed for most benefit.
8. Go Green. A thoughtfully landscaped home ensures that your home is being supported from the outside, make sure you have thick landscaping, retaining wall or wood fencing all the way around your property. This will ensure that the energy stays on your property and will help you achieve your goals with money, relationships and health.
9. Keep family pictures out of the bedroom to add spice to your love life! The bedroom should be your respite from the work-a-day world, used only for rest and intimacy put the non-essentials and photos in the family room.
Share your tips, tricks and the results from your spring cleaning in the comment below or join the conversation on Facebook.